Lincoln County Historical and Jewish Heritage Museum
The Lincoln County Historical and Jewish Heritage Museum was built in 1896 as the Temple B’Nai Shalom the museum is located on the corner of West Chickasaw Street and South Church Street. The museum features artifacts and history relevant to Lincoln County and rotating monthly exhibits.
Military Memorial Museum
Located in the Old Train Depot, the Military Memorial Museum on South Whitworth Avenue houses photos, artifacts, and personal items of area veterans. The museum also features displays of military equipment dating back to WWI.